6 Hours of Hands-on with UIUX
This course is to gear the participants with industry-standard theory and methods for developing successful user interfaces. Along the ways, the participants are exposed to a set of techniques to gather information and model the interfaces. Meanwhile, this course will also include the UI and UX for wearable devices, accessibility functions, locale, design patterns and user flow.
Why Adobe Experience, Sketch and Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop?
These are the common tools that used by industry UI and UX designer. With these tools, we able to create the prototyping rapidly.
1. Understand the basic and tips for user experience and interfaces.
2. Gain the knowledge and ways to synthesizing research and creating personas.
3. Capable to transform sketches into digital assets for apps developments
4. Able to use UI design software to create prototypes for sharing and preview in the actual devices.
Best suited for:
Graphic designers or anyone who are interested to transform into UI & UX expert
Part 1: Theory (10am – 1pm)
Intro to UX & Design Thinking
Paper Prototyping & Usability Testing Basics
Part 2: Practical (2pm – 5pm)
1. Adobe Illustrator
2. Adobe Photoshop
3. Adobe Experience
4. Sketch (Note: This software is available on Mac only)
- Transform sketches into digital user interfaces
- Prepare assets for development
- Prepare animation for your apps
- Export, share and preview in the actual devices
1. Laptop (Note: This software is available on Mac only)
2. Download and install all the software
3. Basic knowledge of graphic editing tools